Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Shark shirt and new dresses
Lucy got some new cute dresses from her Aunts this Christmas. Here she is in Aunt Brooke's dress. You will always know what Aunt Brooke gets her because she chooses her favorite color, which is purple. Its hard to tell in the picture, but Lucy's tights are lavender...just for you Aunt Brooke!
This is such a cute gift that our friends Mike and Sheba sent to Bryan. I had to give a shout out to the artist. Check out her website: www.heatherboorman.com. It matches their room perfect, and John loves the Brutus the Buckeye in it too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You need matching monkey pants for John.
Maybe a matching dress too.
I can't believe I didn't get to see the little man before I moved! So wrong!
Hey...how about a trip to CO???? I think Lucy would love the sledding :-)
Love you sweet friend,
Brandi
love the new picks! Bummer Lucy lou won't come to me anymore! C-ya sunday!
She looks fabu in the purple dress!! Bryans shark shirt of so fun. (If you go to Co to visit Brandie, I will volunteer to go with you.)
Post a Comment