Lucy, Bryan, my girlfriend Lauren, and I headed to Indiana a few weekends ago to help throw Aunt Brooke a baby shower. Baby Gracie should be here in 6 more weeks! I'm
soooo excited!
Since it was Brooke's baby shower weekend, I thought it only appropriate that she get the first (and only) picture dedicated to her. Somehow, I didn't get any pictures of the shower! But, I hope to make it up there before Gracie gets here, so I'll be sure to take a lot more then!

This is my boy! He is so sweet and those blue eyes just capture his mommy's heart! Grandma
Wanie (Pita) took this picture...actually, all of the following pictures are from Pita.

Swinging at the park

B is not liking the corn.

And, what a nice surprise from Paw Paw. He borrowed the bounce house from the fire department and brought it out for his Lucy girls to jump in.

She's having a crazy good time!

B is such a trooper!

Sitting in the antique high chair....waiting for his lunch!

His first combine wheel picture!

4 generation picture

Does this count as a baby shower picture since there are gifts in the background?

More time at the park.

Lucy spent a lot of time outside! A LOT!

B and Paw Paw

More outside time! No humidity is a great thing!


Lucy thought she was BIG stuff riding in the combine and tractor. She would just wave goodbye and off they went!
1 comment:
Awww!! we had so much fun seeing all of you!
Post a Comment