..kinda.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Ugly sweater trip
This year, Grandma H's Christmas party was in January, and the same weekend as Gracie's baptism. So, that meant Road Trip (via airplane) for me and the kids! We decided to brave the cold weather and visit Indiana in January. Grandma's party was an ugly Christmas sweater party this year. It was so much fun!
Me and Lu on the plane. My brother dared me to wear an ugly Christmas shirt every day, so I did! (Thank you to Mary Ann for lending me your tacky wardrobe) Well, I forgot to change into one after the baptism, so I wore one everyday except Sunday. You can see my first one on the airplane.
..kinda.
..kinda.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad you have a picture of the x-mas party. We will have to think of something great next year too!
They are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment