Are you ready for these pictures? Last Friday, I went to see New Kids on the Block w/Backstreet Boys (NKOTBSB)! I saw my first NKOTB concert w/my cousin Deanna when I was an 8th grader. This time around, went with 3 girlfriends to the Amway. We decided to make our own 80's shirts to see if the boys might recognize us :)
Of course, we had to let Lucy and B in on the fun too. She was soooo proud of the shirt she made. She loves girls get togethers!
Lu and Lauren

And, my hair is crimped. I know its hot.....

This is the outfit Lucy wore to the gym :) John was so embarrassed.

She also discovered body glitter, which she loves. Every time we sprayed it she tried to get some on her.

I had to take this picture of her watching the girls get ready. She wanted to wear makeup too, but I told her she's not old enough yet.

Waiting in line for the Amway to open its doors!

You don't have to tell us, we know we're hot!

Our shirts drying. Lucy wanted to get her picture taken with her shirt.

We made B wear a shirt too. Hangin' Tough.

Please don't go girl.........

The art team.

Here are all of the boys together. Its harder to get a good picture than I thought!


They also surprised us with Boyz to Men showing up. They stayed and sang a few songs.....very cool!

This video is Joey singing "Please don't go girl" The sound turned out better than I thought, so I added it. Mostly for my sister :)
3 comments:
How fun! I'm sure you girls stood out, especially with your blue eye shadow!!
looks like you all had a blast!
So fun So fun So fun!!!! Had a blast with you girls!
Post a Comment