John and I went to Vegas a few weeks ago, and this is us in front of Onda, the Italian restaurant we ate at. It was fantastic! John had Osso Bucco and I had lasagna. After dinner we went to the show "Love". It is a Beatle's Cirque show. It was amazing. There was so much going on in the show, I think I could see it again and it would seem like a new show. After we left the Mirage, we passed Ray Romano and his TV brother Robert on the sidewalk. I turned around to try and get their picture, but they were walking with their heads down and John was afraid I was going to make a scene. Me, make a scene? I can't imagine!
It was a fun weekend with John's family too. I met some cousins that I had not met before and it was fun getting to know them. John had a blast staying up late and hanging out with everyone. We went to the Bellagio and watched the dancing fountains, then went to their flower garden. This is John and I in the flower garden. It was set up with a fall theme, and they had the biggest pumpkins I have ever seen. There was also a giant ogre, a water mill, and a giant apple basket which you can see in the picture. I love the flower garden. It's one of my favorite things to see in Vegas. It's so happy!
1 comment:
I love the garden with all the fall flowers. Porbably don't get much of that in Florida, huh? Glad you had such a great time and can't wait to hear all the fun details!
Post a Comment