Saturday, September 29, 2007

Peanut's first picture



Here is a picture of our little peanut at 7 weeks. I am 11 weeks right now.

I went to the doctor yesterday and heard the heart beat. It was so sweet! I called John and told him, and he said "Does it sound like a boy?" I still can't believe there is a little person growing inside of me.

Psalm 139:13-16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

How amazing is God!?! He created this little person and knows him/her better than I ever will. And He loves him/her more than I can ever imagine. He keeps showing me how much He loves me, and I can't wait to be an extension of that love to our baby. This is going to be so much fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you all!

Brandi said...

Look at you, blogger girl!

Love you,
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Yea! It's about time. Congratulations! I can't wait to meet Baby Barcelona Mikolajczyk.

Anonymous said...

Very cute Kel, I finally got a chance to stop by!