I'm already 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. Everything is going great...except it's sooooo hot out! The heat is making it hard for me to get out and exercise, so I'm having to get a little more creative. So far, chasing an active 16 month old has been the most realistic exercise! And I count sitting by the pool or laying out in the sun as swimming!
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
21 Weeks
I decided since Lucy has her own blog now, I would give mine a face lift and write a few things about me! I know you've missed seeing pictures of me :)
I'm already 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. Everything is going great...except it's sooooo hot out! The heat is making it hard for me to get out and exercise, so I'm having to get a little more creative. So far, chasing an active 16 month old has been the most realistic exercise! And I count sitting by the pool or laying out in the sun as swimming!
I have to sidebar and tell you about a dream John had the other night. He had a dream that I was pregnant with lobsters. Yes, you read that right...lobsters. He was telling me about his dream on Sunday morning, and when we got to church, a sweet friend of ours had bought us some boy clothes. When we opened the box, the first shirt was a red shirt with a blue lobster on it. John says "its a sign!" A sign for what? I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant with lobsters! John says we have to have his middle name be something lobster related......like what!?! The baby's first name is going to be Bryan (after John's middle name) so we just have to decide on a middle name together. So far, here are John's suggestions: Bryan Lobster, Bryan Claw, Bryan Clam Chowder, Bryan Crustacean.......this is another reason why I choose to give birth without drugs. I don't want to be signing a birth certificate that says Bryan Lobster. Being married to John is never dull!
I'm already 21 weeks along in my pregnancy. Everything is going great...except it's sooooo hot out! The heat is making it hard for me to get out and exercise, so I'm having to get a little more creative. So far, chasing an active 16 month old has been the most realistic exercise! And I count sitting by the pool or laying out in the sun as swimming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love Crustacean, but I'm not sure you want to have a grandchild named that when Bryan has a son. You look ADORABLE!!!
I've been waiting for these! You look great and pregnancy is agreeing with you again! If John wins with Bryan Lobster we will love him just the same :)
I have taken the initiative to research some other Lobster related words for you. I suggest you start a poll and whatever word is voted on the most is his middle name. No ifs ands or buts about it.
Paquette-French term for a female lobster with fully formed eggs. The lobster is deemed most succulent at this stage and commands a high price.
Pistol (this gets my vote): A lobster that has lost its claws, usually due to predators. Luckily, lobsters regenerate their claws.
Sleeper: Term for a lobster that is so sluggish it cannot hold up its claws. These have been out of their environment too long and are usually close to death. They should be avoided.
Tomalley: The liver of the lobster. It is greenish in color and prized for its flavor. It is often added to sauces to boost the lobster flavor.
Bryan Pistol Mikolajczyk
Wow! Matt sure has done his research. I agree, Pistol seems the best so far.
Jessica says that you named your daughter after the sky, so you should name your son after the sea.
Not sure I would choose Pistol, (even though I like it best) I wouldn't want to have my son named after loosing an expenditure, if you know what I mean. He might not get too many dates that way :-) Matt-I agree that you need to look into other languages or definitions for ocean, sea, etc...Kelly-We enjoyed playing cards and hanging last friday,,I am especially filled with joy that we beat, no whooped our husbands in cards. Has John got over it yet??? We must do it again!
You are looking too cute, friend! Glad you are doing well! Take care of that lobster!! :o)
Lobster! Ok, that story is funnier when I read it. What about "Poseidon" or "Nereus" - if you are going with the sea theme, it has to be Greek or Roman! Come on with the last name Mikolajczyk, you have to match that with grandeur. Brian Nereus Mikolajczyk In actuality, it sounds as if John just needs to satisfy a craving, not name a boy.
Post a Comment