And....what's a festival w/out some body paint? She thought she was pretty big stuff with her first tattoo!
My first donut eating contest! They had a Krispy Kreme donut game where they tied a donut on a string and you had to eat it off without your hands. I thought I would win for sure! But....fake Aunt Megan beat me. You've got to watch out for the skinny girl! She'll get you every time.
Another BBQ sample
Eating the sandwich I packed for her....after all of the BBQ samples! This girl can put some food away!
And Aunt Lauren was convinced that Lucy wouldn't get the full festival experience unless she had her OWN snow cone. Let's just say that she ate the entire thing, even the melted part.
Check out my tat....I'm so cool.
Staying hydrated....it was SO hot!
It's hard to see, but she's eating one of her BBQ samples.
Thanks for a fun festival fake aunts! Hopefully our next one won't be heat stroke city!
No comments:
Post a Comment