Dear Uncle Terry - Happy Birthday! Mom asked me what a few my favorite things were about you and I had an entire list! She said I had to narrow it down to four, so these are my top four!
My first one is that you ALWAYS share your food with me! I love that about you!
Third - you take me to fancy restaurants! You know how I love to eat, and you are always letting me try new things! (PS - thanks for sneaking those mallow cups over the other day...I really enjoyed them!)
Fourth - you think pretty much EVERYTHING I do is cute..and you know I appreciate that. I just wanted you to know that I think everything you do is cute too, and I'm so blessed to have you as my uncle! I wish I could be at your birthday dinner tonight, but mom said it was too far past my bed time! At least we got to have a sleep over this week and do some secret celebrating! (PS - Lemonade is my new favorite drink thanks to you!)
5 comments:
HAPPPPPY Birthday Uncle Terry!!! Hope you have an amazing birthday weekend! :) Come around more often, we miss you!
Happy Birthday Uncle Terry!!! Best wishes on your special day, Lola and Wolfgang
Happy Birthday Uncle Terry!!!
Happy birthday Uncle Terry!! I hope your day is awesome. Enjoy some (lots of) wine with dinner tonight.
Uncle Terry what an honor to be so well thought of and loved by Miss Lucy and Miss Lucy how lucky you are to have the most handsome of the Sondgeroth fella's think you are so special. Hope your birthday was a good one Terry.
Post a Comment