Grandma Wanie was in town last weekend! We had a great time!
We went to Aquatica one day. Lucy loves being around water....and her Grandma!

Lucy is very into lotion right now. She loves to put it on after a bath, or really any time of the day. Here she is getting ready to lotion my back.

And lotioning her foot.

Grandma made her wear a life jacket at Aquatica. How cute is her tiny hiny? I would post more pics of me at Aquatica, but my hiny isn't looking so tiny recently! he,he. :)

She wasn't that impressed with the life jacket. Too much restriction for her!

And while Wanie was in town, John and I went away for the weekend. Lucy had a great time going to the park with Grandma.

And then stopping for an ice cream cone at Twistee Treat.

And I'm pretty sure that Grandma did a lot of other fun things with her...some we'll probably never hear about!
We did find out that Lucy had a lunch picnic in the man room while watching one of her favorite shows.

Thanks for such a fun weekend Grandma! We miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment