Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fun with my Uncle Matt

Uncle Matt introduced me to 3 new things last week. All were firsts for me! I love my Uncle Matt and Aunt Mana.

First one - pumpkin carving. I knew all that hard work of picking out the perfect pumpkin must be for a reason!
Let's get started!

Better take my shirt off so I don't get it too messy! This stuff looks sticky. Mom knew I would work better with a spoon, so I used an ice cream scoop to get all the goo out. Works awesome.



If you look closely to my belly, you'll see my #2 new thing....a matching tattoo w/my Uncle. Who is Pearl Jam anyways? Is it like jelly? Uncle Matt put his on his hand, and mine on my belly. Guess that makes me cool?



Last new thing - riding a pony! I think I've got to get me one of these!


Around and around we go, where she stops, no one knows! This pony is much bigger than trying to ride Pancake!



Thanks Uncle Matt for being so much fun last week! I can't wait to see you again soon! Love you tons, Lu.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Matt and Aunt Manna are so special!!!!