I've been feeling very good, just a little tired. I'm really ready for this heat to go away for a while! Poor John keeps saying it's too cold in the house, but that's what blankets and extra layers of clothing are for. A smart man knows not to touch the air when his wife is pregnant!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
36 weeks
To those that have requested another belly shot - here you go! This is me at 36 weeks. 4 more weeks and counting! I can't believe Bryan will be here so soon. I think we're ready, just a few more things to wash!
I've been feeling very good, just a little tired. I'm really ready for this heat to go away for a while! Poor John keeps saying it's too cold in the house, but that's what blankets and extra layers of clothing are for. A smart man knows not to touch the air when his wife is pregnant!

I've been feeling very good, just a little tired. I'm really ready for this heat to go away for a while! Poor John keeps saying it's too cold in the house, but that's what blankets and extra layers of clothing are for. A smart man knows not to touch the air when his wife is pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for the picture since I won't see you until after he is here :)
You look great Kelly!
Post a Comment