Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary!


I can't believe that John and I have been married for 7 years! Time flies when you're having fun :)
I'm so blessed that God chose John to be my husband. John - I love the way you challenge me to be better and your willingness to work with me through the hard stuff! I can't imagine doing it with anyone else. You have been an amazing husband and I wanted you to know I love you and I'm looking forward to the next 50 years! Love you kerbillion tons!

5 comments:

Valarie Daly said...

Happy 7th Anniversary! We love you both!

Amanda said...

Happy 7th Anniversary you guys! Your marriage is a role model for other married couples!

Betsy said...

I remember that rainy beautiful day like it was yesterday I cannot believe it was 7 years ago! Happy Anniversary love you both!

Anonymous said...

Happy 7th!!! Love you both very much!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated 7th anniversary John and Kelly!