I'll try to take some more pictures today too! He has a full head of dark hair and long fingers and toes. He's a cutie pie! I can't wait for Lucy to meet him!
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Baby Bryan
Good morning! Bryan is doing great, and we are hoping to go home today! He didn't eat much during the day yesterday, so we were up quite a bit last night playing catch up. We're both tired, but hoping to go home and get some good quality sleep.
I'll try to take some more pictures today too! He has a full head of dark hair and long fingers and toes. He's a cutie pie! I can't wait for Lucy to meet him!

I'll try to take some more pictures today too! He has a full head of dark hair and long fingers and toes. He's a cutie pie! I can't wait for Lucy to meet him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
can't wait to see more of Bryan, my hubbie told me it was Ryan so I have already made your mother LOL on that one. he is so cute & BIG!! wasn't Lucy alot smaller? has she seen him yet? can't wait to hear about that meeting. Santa did not scare herat all did he at least the picture does not show it. have a wonderful time with your mom. can't wait for my turn in March!!! we love you all, kisses & hugs to everyone. so much for the 48hr theory!!!
Can't wait to read "Lucy's Thoughts" once she meets Bryan! I know she is going to have some good ones, I know I did about my brother.
Post a Comment