Thursday, December 10, 2009
More pictures of Bryan!
Hi everyone! We made it home from the hospital last night and today we have just been hanging out at home with Grandma Wanie and Aunt Brooke.
Lucy really likes him! When we got home she was excited to see a baby and wanted to hold him right away. She likes kissing him, holding him and patting him on the back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sooo precious! Can't wait to hold him! How long is your mom staying? Do you want us to arrange for meals??? Just let me know. Missed being in the delivery room! I guess the next one I can make it! Love ya!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's perfect!
-Michelle Laycock
He is such a cutie pie! Can't wait to see him in person.
Kelly and John, All three of your kids are so adorable. I love Lucy's hair as it is getting longer. The curls are so cute. Hope everyone is doing well. We think of you's often and miss and love you. Aunt Kathie
Post a Comment