Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pancake and bubbles

Lucy and I were blowing bubbles and Pancake kept trying to eat them. Lucy was laughing so hard at him, so for those of you missing her sweet giggle, here it is!




And here is a picture of my sweet baby boy at 10 weeks!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww that was adorable. She is a chatter box. Bryan's little smile is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Bryan has the cutest smile and sweet face. Lu's giggle made my day.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see that you allow bubbles in the house! So happy to watch Lucy grow up with a dog. And Bryan is just the cutest...I think blue is his color to wear:)

Anonymous said...

That was from Grandma S.

Anonymous said...

You put a smile on my yucky day! Thanks for that Kelly and Lucy. She is so adorable and little Bryan is a cute little thing too! Miss you and love you's, Aunt Kathie