Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lucy's Room Time

I am a huge fan of "room time". Room time is where your kids play in their rooms all by themselves and they learn to use their imagination and play independently. I love checking in on Lu to see what she is doing in her time. Last week, she asked for her tea set, so I also got down her special tea hats, and when I checked on her, this is what she was wearing. Her tea hat, and a head band posing as a necklace. She had set up her tea set and was just sitting happily playing with it.
She also had the flu a few weeks ago. I thought she wasn't feeling well, but wasn't really sure until I checked on her during room time. I had sat her down in her princess chair, turned on her favorite CD, and checked her about 15 minutes later. This is how she decided to spend her room time.....resting. Poor thing. She was fine a few days later though!


No comments: