Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My sweet 3 month old

I can't believe that Bryan is 3 months old already! He is such a sweet boy and blessing to our family. Here are a few sweet pics of him.
He's talking a lot and had his first belly laugh this week. He was sitting on my lap watching Lucy take a bath, and he had the biggest belly laugh watching her. It was the sweetest sounding thing!



He has the bluest eyes! I hope they stay this color.

In this picture, Lucy was helping me fold clothes. Unfortunately for Bryan, that means taking the clothes out of the basket and piling them on top of him! He's such a good sport.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww!! such a sweetie pie! His smile can light up a room.

Amanda said...

So cute. I can't believe he's 3 months! He does have big bright eyes... he will be a heartbreaker with those eyes.

Valarie Daly said...

can't believe he is 3 months already! I miss being at church to hold him. I will be working again this Sunday :-( Hope all is well. Give the kids a big hug and kiss from me!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! I love his eyes too:) Gma S.