Bryan is growing so fast! He had his 3 month check up and weighs 12 lb 3 ounces. Just a peanut still! Here's a few pictures of him in his baseball outfit from fake Aunt Jenn. Missing you Aunt Jenn!

He was smiling a lot, but the camera just couldn't capture it!

Does he look like Grandpa in this one a little bit? Maybe it's the half smile?

He is such a sweet boy! He still only laughs at Lucy and Pancake, but loves to talk to his mom and dad and smile a lot!
4 comments:
Such a CUTIE! I love and miss you BG - I'll see you soon!!! Can't wait to take you to your first baseball game!!
Yes, he does look like Grandpa in that crooked smile picture:) Can't wait to see him! Grandma W
Yes, he does look like Grandpa in the crooked smile picture! Can't wait to see him! Grandma W
I miss being at church and holding him! He is growing up to fast!
Post a Comment