Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome to my room Bryan!

Since Lucy is so behind on her updating her blog, I thought I would help a girl out and update a few things for her! A few weeks ago, we went big girl bed shopping!

Lucy and her dad decided she needed to check out quite a few bed options before making the perfect decision for her.

This one's a little too hard.
A little too soft?
A little too pink?

This one doesn't feel quite right either.


What's a girl to do? You can always rely on your old pal.....

Elmo! The Elmo bed was a HUGE hit! She loves her Elmo!
So now we get to officially welcome Bryan to the room! We hung up his name sign, and handed over the baby crib to him! We added the Brutus the Buckeye mobile to it, and now he's all set!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you rearranged the room and Bryan gets his name on the wall. They will love sharing a room, just like we did. :)

Holly said...

Very Cute! What is the deal with Elmo. Madison LOVES him also.