I have a feeling that Lucy is going to do her own Easter post, but I wanted to share a few photos too. Uncle T was out of town this year, so we decided to brunch at our house. It was a beatiful day and John had an amazing menu! I LOVE that he loves to cook!

The Champagne divas

Easter family picture! Kev wasn't here this year, but still had to get a cute family picture!

Lucy kept her hat on most of the day, and most of the time at church. She loves hats....and shoes!
2 comments:
Bryan has that Sondgeroth look in the last picture. Lets call it the 'I am so done taking pictures' look.
Bryan is growing fast, watch out Lucy he will catch up to you before you know it! Lucy I'm so glad to see you like to dress up for Easter. That was a big thing when I was a little girl, our mom's made sure we were looking good to go to church service with Grandma Lottie. Looks as though you had a good day.
Great Aunt Phyllis
Post a Comment