Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy 2nd birthday Lucy!

I can't believe my sweet girl is 2 years old already! I know she did her own blog update, but I had to add a few more pics from my perspective!

Dear Lu - You have been such a blessing to our family! You love your family and especially like it when we're all together. You love to point out Daddy, Mommy and your buddy Bryan and even Pancake. You have been an amazing big sister already, and I love watching your relationship with B develop. No matter what kind of mood he is in, you can make him laugh. You make friends everywhere you go! You love to laugh, especially at your daddy! After he's done tickling you, you often say "More Daddy". You love being outside, blowing bubbles, going for walks, and just exploring our yard. You love Elmo and The WonderPets! You are very independent and like to be in charge already! When we pray, you want to make sure everyone is praying and folding their hands. If not, you wait until everyone is on board. I can't wait to see how God develops your personality more this next year! I love you Lu - Mommy

Lu trying out her sidewalk chalk from Aunt Brooke. Thanks Aunt Brooke!
She loves whirligigs too!


She got a few fun packages in the mail this week. The first one was from Grandma Handy and it was full of candy! All candy! No wonder she was so excited whenever I told her she got a package!


Pudding from Grandma H. She thought this was the best thing!


Uncle T and Tony have a special place in Lucy's heart! She loves her Uncle T like no other. Thanks for always treating Lucy so special!

Lucy - we're so thankful that God chose us to be your parents!


Trying to get a good picture of Mary Ann with her grand kids. After a few shots, Lucy just couldn't stand it anymore and had to climb over Haley to kiss Bryan. Bryan gets A LOT of kisses every day from her.


Lucy getting her birthday card from her bakery friends at Publix. They love her, and she loves them!


She was so proud of her Elmo balloon. She hasn't stopped playing with it!



Happy Birthday Lucy!

3 comments:

BFF Jenn said...

<3

Holly said...

Happy Birthday Lucy! What a fun age!! Where did you get her Elmo outfit? Madison is also obsessed with Elmo and would love it. It is so cute how much she loves her little brother. Hope you have big plans for her big birthday :)

Anonymous said...

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing Lucy with us. I absolutely can not get enough of her!! Love you's, Great Aunt Kathie