Saturday, July 31, 2010

4th of July 2010

Wow - I'm a little behind on the blog posts! Well, it has been my birthday month, so I've been distracted with celebrations! We decided to have a party this year, and I managed to only get a few pictures. Shocking, I know!

Here's Bryan, Colston and Miles. Everyone is growing so fast!

Hard to get 3 babies focused at the same time!

Bryan and Lucy


B is getting so big!


Lucy loves to be a helper! Here she is taste testing the ice cream she helped Daddy make!


She was so excited when she realized what was in the container.


Prep work!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see you next month! (pst! Your birthday month is over tomorrow!) Kendal and Hannah found some very gently used shows they want Lucy to have. Did I invite you to my blog? It's www.walkingtheoff-beatenpath.blogspot.com I probably did; my mind is just starting to leave me! UGH! Great pics, but that's easy with such adorable, big-eyed cuties like you have.

Unknown said...

Crap! That would be SHOES they want to give to Lucy. Not sure they are ready to part with any shows yet!