Thursday, April 21, 2011

Little brothers

Last week, Lucy and I built this "castle" for her to play in. At nap time, she asked me if she could sleep in it. I told her she could. So, B went to bed in his room and Lu went to bed in the castle.



B woke up before Lu and I got him out of bed. We went to the man room to be quiet until Lu got up. I turned my back for a second and he had run into the castle and this is what I found.




Lucy won't even open her eyes and acknowledge him so he just keeps poking her as she swats him away.






B expressing some injustice that happened to him. Can't remember what it was.


Oh yeah, he wanted a flower like Lucy had.



Cheese!





Overall, he just adores her! And she loves that about him!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sheet!! I bet you and I made forts out of it too. What a fun mom you are.
Boy B sure looks like a Sondgeroth when he is mad!!