And Brooke and Keith too, but we were mostly interested in Gracie :) They were here over Memorial Day weekend. Lauren and Carl invited us to dinner at The Ritz, so we made a girls night of it.

Gracie loves me :)

Lu looks a little rough, but Brooke and Gracie look cute so I had to post it.

Carl served us chocolate covered bananas, as well as a full dinner spread.

Love my girl!

We also did a lot of swimming.

And went to
SeaWorld.

Watched a dolphin show.

And played
Elefun.

Taught Gracie how to blow bubbles.

Lucy loved holding her!

Sweet baby girl

B had to have a turn feeding her.

And, of course, little mother Lucy had to feed her.
1 comment:
So cute!! Man, Lucy does look pretty rough in that one. I will send you done pics I took too. We can't wait to visit again!
Post a Comment