Saturday, June 11, 2011

Discovery Cove Day

John surprised us by taking us to Discovery Cove to check out their new reef. Lucy and B were stylin' in shortie wetsuits.

Lu learned to snorkel



And I got to do the SeaTrek adventure! An underwater adventure that was soooo much fun. Best husband ever!



Holding a sea urchin underwater



My favorite animal.....sharks. This one is actually behind glass.



I played with a few setting on my camera and took way too many pictures of fish!




Coral Reef






Loving the close up of my fish. I was this close to them!




Spotted ray.



Enjoying the dive





My FAVORITE picture of John and B. They were just feeding the birds and one of them took food right out of B's hand. He was so excited!




Lucy hates the birds, B loves them.




Wetsuit is a little droopy. Look at our perfect weather though :)


Lu learned how to snorkel w/her daddy.




She loves this! I think we will have to visit a little more often!



Trying to talk B into getting in the water.


Getting ready to dive in.



Lucy wanted to do the Seatrek too, but she's too young. They let her try on the helmet, which weighs 15 lbs.




Getting ready for the day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Reef looks amazing! John must be so proud.

Largaespada Family said...

Wow! Those are great pics and looks like you had a blast!

Sharks your favorite animal??? Goodness, I had forgotten this.

B - droopy suit pic = AWESOME!

Lucy snorkeling is ADORABLE!!!