Sunday, January 13, 2008

25 Weeks


I do have other maternity shirts besides this one, it just happens to be what I was wearing when John took my 25 week photo (last week). This is week 26, and I can't believe how fast time is moving! The only thing that seems to not be moving very fast is our home addition. The contractor told me it should be done before March, so I'm trying to stay positive. More on this later.....
The baby is moving quite a bit, and doesn't seem to like it when Pancake tries to lay on my stomach. If he puts his head on my stomach, she kicks him until he moves. He seems to know something is going on, and likes to be on my lap or stomach every time I sit down. It's almost like he's teasing her by letting her know he can lay on my stomach right now, and she can't. Sometimes she moves so much, that I can actually see my stomach move. It's kind of a freaky think to see your belly move like that.
Everything is going well with the pregnancy. I'm a little bit tired, but no real complaints. I had my glucose test last week, and haven't heard anything, so I think I'm in the clear. I'll find out for sure at my next appointment on the 21st. I signed John, Cassie and I up for Lamaze classes next month. It might sound weird, but I'm very excited to go to the classes. I'm not that excited for the videos, but I'm very intrigued by the birth process. I'll let you know if my feelings change after the baby comes!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so different then when we saw you in Dec. You look FABULOUS!Love you and miss you!

Brandi said...

You do look beautiful! I can't wait for this sweet baby girl! Am I still invited?

Bran

Brandi said...

PS I promise not to laugh!

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

You look absolutely glowing!!! I can't wait to meet your wonderful, new addition :) My one tip for lamaze classes...don't eat Mexican before you go and watch the films!

Love and miss you!
Linda Gibbs

Anonymous said...

Painfully, I have to admit that Lamaze went right out the window the minute the first contraction hit. However, I wasn't very focused! I really hope it works for you!! Can't wait for our girls to meet!

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

The breathing/focus part of Lamaze went out the window! The education and "what to expect" part was helpful!! Just wanted to clarify!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should wear that shirt all the time..it is so cute!

Can't wait to see the little one, she is so loved already!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I totally understand being intrigued by the birth process. That's what got me started. I am excited about lamaze classes too. I have never attending them from this viewpoint before. Don't worry about those videos. They will probably gross John out (or make him laugh) but you'll be fine. It really is an amazing sight!

Rachel Adams said...

You are absolutely glowing! I love your top, and I think that you should wear it in all the pictures of your progression. That would be super cute!

Anonymous said...

Kelly-

You look amazing! I am so excited for you! Call me when you can I would love to catch up!!

Miss you-
Betsy

Brandi said...

um, it's Sat night and no post? Come on!

Bran

~Every Little Girl Needs A Bow~ said...

OHHH My!! Congratulations!! I am so glad that I came across your blog!! You must have found out right after I moved! I am so happy for you and John!!! You look so beautiful! I love it! I will have to keep looking at your blog for updates! Congratulations again!
Becky