Wow - 29 weeks already. I keep thinking I'm not getting very big until I see these pictures! I've been feeling great, and have really enjoyed being pregnant. I'm still having some trouble sleeping through the night, but everyone tells me that's my body getting ready to never sleep through the night again!
The baby is very active still. She moves a lot and seems to be most active around 9-10 pm. I'm still amazed every time I see my entire belly change shape. I can't wait to meet her!
8 comments:
I still can't believe you are going to be a mom! But, you will be an awesome one and you look gorgeous. see you soon.
You look fabulous! Just you wait! What a remarkable, sureal, and truely awesome moment when you see your daughter for the first time. I forgot for a brief moment and then welled with emotion when I saw Savannah! I am so happy you get to experience this!
Yes, I am a blogger stalker!! (as Brandi would call it!)
I can't wait to meet her too!!
Brandi
You look adorable!! It's getting closer and closer!
You look beautiful! See you in a few weeks!!
Your hair looks good Kel, Oh I cant wait for the new baby! Matt and I are hoping to plan a trip down to visit you guys soon! Love you!
Kelly, I can't wait to see that belly. Just a few more days! I told Terry that maybe you could have the baby about March 27 so I can see her! And more importantly hold her. I'm so excited for John and you. Don't forget March 25 would be a pretty special day! Love, Aunt Kathie
Post a Comment