Happy new year to my family, friends, and blog stalkers! May God bless you and your family this coming year!
My girlfriends and I were talking about telling each other what we think their new years resolutions should be instead of making our own. WARNING - this should be done only with kind, gentle, loving or funny intentions. If you have a new years resolution you think I should work on, feel free to leave a comment with directions. If you have one that you think would lead to me having a mental break down, feel free to keep it to yourself :)
Here are some big events in our family for 2008:
April 6th - Kevin is an official teenager, turning 13 this year
April 18th (give or take a few days/weeks) - having a baby
May 24th - John is best man in Mike and Sheba's wedding
June 5th - John's birthday
June 14th - Megan is getting married in Indiana and we are taking a vacation
July 5th - my birthday - please mark your calendars
October - Women's retreat in Jacksonville
I'm looking forward to what God has for us this next year, and know He already has the entire year planned! Thanks Jesus, for being the best planner I could ask for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like you'll have a great year this year! Ben will be turning 13 on January 4th. I can hardly believe that I will be a Mom of a teenager. Makes me feel old!
I enjoyed reading your blog. You are a really funny writer!
Is the retreat really going to be in October? I think I'll be able to go this year.
Have a blessed day!
Dianna Mason
oh my first resolution: let's not even mention the retreat for a couple of months!!!
Second resolution comes after the baby: join our Fridays morning girls group!!!
Love you! Now I'm expecting updates every couple of days
Bran
Hmmm... Resolution... I think you should resolve to make John learn how to stop laughing at pain :)
BTW, you are very funny. I'm sure that phrase has a whole different meaning to you. Love you!
kelly-
thanks for catching me up on what is going on with you!! I miss you guys so much! congrats I cannot wait to meet the new little one maybe I will come to Forida in may to see her!! Lost of love to you all and BTW I cannot believe Kevin will be 13!!
Love ya-
Betsy
Post a Comment