Now that Lucy can walk, she's decided that its important to be able to walk and talk on her cell phone at the same time. She has a lot to say. She mostly calls her dad, and just keeps saying "Hi Dad".
That is great! What is it with the cell phones? Savannah will search for hers in the big toy box until she finds it. The other day I caught her doing it in her car seat while we were in the car. Guess, I better get off the cell phone in the car!! :o)
She reminds me so much of Abbie. A little peanut with so much personality and spunk! I hope that does not scare you, Abbie really is a fun kid. Gives me a run for my money,but I am never bored.
7 comments:
That is great! What is it with the cell phones? Savannah will search for hers in the big toy box until she finds it. The other day I caught her doing it in her car seat while we were in the car. Guess, I better get off the cell phone in the car!! :o)
So cute! I love all these walking pics!
Adorable! Call me anytime Lucy!
When can we get her a real one - I'd love to hear from her more often.
Seriously.
she is getting so big! how cute!
time for a cell phone...A real one grandma wanie.Lucy give me a call!
She is so cute!
She reminds me so much of Abbie. A little peanut with so much personality and spunk! I hope that does not scare you, Abbie really is a fun kid. Gives me a run for my money,but I am never bored.
Post a Comment