Uncle T and John were having corn the other night for dinner, and Lucy was MAD that she didn't get any. We gave her one after it was almost gone, and she loved it. I think this weekend we'll give her a whole ear. Do you think she enjoys it?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She's a farm girl! Bring her home soon so she can pick some of her Grandpa's fresh sweetcorn.
I was just telling Brooke last week how absolutely adorable Lucy is and these pictures show it even more. She is so cute! Hopefully, we can get together next time you are visiting Brooke.
4 comments:
She's a farm girl! Bring her home soon so she can pick some of her Grandpa's fresh sweetcorn.
Yep, looks like a farm girl - maybe you should move to the midwest where they have real corn:)
I was just telling Brooke last week how absolutely adorable Lucy is and these pictures show it even more. She is so cute! Hopefully, we can get together next time you are visiting Brooke.
These pictures make me laugh :)
Post a Comment