Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'll be in charge

Occasionally, Lucy gets to eat her afternoon snack in the exersaucer. Whenever I let her eat in it, Ashlyn and Pancake are quick on the trail to see what she has. They both LOVE to eat, so if there is a chance that Lucy might drop something or feed them, they don't want to miss the opportunity.
Here is Lucy force feeding Ashlyn. Now, Ashlyn can reach the puffs snack, but she doesn't mind Lucy feeding her. It's the funniest thing to watch. Lucy will eat one, feed Ashlyn one, and then feed Pancake one. She knows she isn't supposed to feed the dog, so she tries not to make eye contact with me while she's doing it...because then I can't see her.
It's exhausting being in charge of everyone!

4 comments:

Dearest Jessica said...

She is the cutest! I hope you like Abbie, because they could totally be the same kid!

I can't wait until she can talk and you know what all those faces really mean.

Enjoyed seeing you the other day. We need to get together more often.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

This is too funny! I also can't wait to see her little personality develop as she gets older. She's gonna be a hoot.

Megan Miller said...

She is so much like Wanie and Grandma Handy, making you eat even when you just ate or are able to get something yourself!! Haha!

Jen said...

that is so funny that when she feeds the dog she doesn't look at you!! she is adorable! :)