

John and I were invited to attend a ball at the Orlando Science Center. It was held in the dinosaur room, and had a very festive atmosphere. I went shopping for a cocktail dress, and some new sexy shoes. I took the girls from work, and they made sure I didn't buy anything that was too "old lady" like....no offense to old ladies....I can't wait to be one!
We met up with some good friends, and enjoyed a smorgasbord of food. Everything from shrimp cocktail to pasta bar to turkey legs to mini desserts. I didn't see anyone trying to eat a turkey leg in their evening outfit, but I thought it would be fun to see someone try!
3 comments:
You look GORGEOUS!!! But man, you look like mom, big time, with your hair highlighted like that. :)
You do look BEAUTIFUL! Next picture we need more of a side view! Yes, you do look like your mother.
I love that dress on you, so cute. You look amazing..and John too!
Post a Comment