Monday, November 26, 2007

Thankful for Thanksgiving


Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. I can't believe it! This is our last Thanksgiving without the baby boom next year. My sister in law is also having a baby in April, so next year we'll have two more to feed. How fun!

John cooked up a storm and everything was fabulous! Mary Ann came with a colorful veggie tray, and Deanna made a chocolate mint pie which Haley could not wait to get her fingers in! I made my famous 4 layer Pumpkin Torte and Apple Crisp Cheesecake.




Things I am thankful for this year:


1. Family and Friends
2. Babies on the way
3. Meeting John's extended family in Vegas

4. Successful women's retreat
5. Seeing my brother marry the woman of his dreams
6. Seeing the fall in St. Louis
7. Beginning our house project
8. My family coming next month for Christmas
9. All of the blessings that are too numerous to count!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Pancake's nose I see in the picture with Haley? Too funny! We are Thankful for you.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for becoming a grandmother in 2008. How about 2009....anybody?

Brandi said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm just a little late! ha!

See you in a couple of hours at church!

Love you,
Bran

Brandi said...

Hello... time to blog again!

Bran