Thursday, May 8, 2008
Derby Day
Lucy watched her first Kentucky Derby last Saturday. Her daddy is a big fan, and wanted to make sure Lucy's first experience was in style with a big Derby hat and dress.
Jenn came over and Lucy loved her! She can't wait to go visit Jenn at work someday!
Hanging in the boppy.
I told Lucy that I needed some new pictures for Aunt Brooke. She thought that was a good idea....
for one picture, then this is what I got for all of the other pictures. We'll try again tomorrow!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kelly she gets cuter and cuter with every new picture! I love her already!! I can see some handy in her!
I think the crying pic is adorable!! Her derby hat cracked me up. She is such a little lady. Did she enjoy the race?
LOVE HER! Next time let's pose appropriately - not my best picture ever and no one got to see the evil eyes she was giving me!!! :) Miss you girls - hope to see you soon!!
She is just so darn cute! Did Lucy get her present we sent her?
Love you-
Betsy
So sweet, she is adorable.
Post a Comment