Lucy went for her follow up doctor appointment today. She weighs 7lb 4ounces, which is one more ounce than when she was born. She's doing great. She has also grown 1/4 inch.
Here are some more pictures for you to enjoy!


Lucy on a walk.

Daddy had to go back to work this week. We miss him at home!

Lucy's friends came over this week. This is Lauren holding her and Anna holding her toys.

Her first pair of running shoes. John Deere no less. Thanks Aunt Lori and
Shar!

Andrew, Jackson, Blake, Lauren, Lucy, Anna, Kate, Alex, and Brantley.

Ms. Jo holding Lucy. Thanks for the fun book and outfit and chocolate cake!

This is a picture of the glider rocker that Grandma
Wanie painted, and made the cushions for. Isn't she amazing?!?

Lucy met her other cousin Haley this week. Haley is Megan's big sister.


Taking a nap with Uncle Terry.

Mommy's little angel.

8 comments:
I love her running shoes! Maybe we can go for a run in a few weeks? she'll be doing marathons by age 4...
Kel, you look just glowing. Motherhood suits you so well!
Can I go running with Lucy? Kel I cant wait to see you guys! Im so excited to meet Lucy and Wanie is gonna have to share that weekend!!
How cute. I finally see some Mikolajczyk in her in the first picture. The chair looks great, glad you could find some cushions for it.
Aunt Manna
Oh, daddy has to go back to work. That is the worst!
I'm glad the doctor's appt. went well. I am assuming that nursing is still going well.
Lucy is just adorable. I love the first picture with her little grin. You do look like you are glowing with the happiness of motherhood. Congratulations again!
Morning princess! We missed you in small group today! Tell your mommy to come next week so you can snuggle with Aunt Brandi!
Love you guys,
Bran
Awww Kelly, Lucy is precious, a gift from God! Congratulations! Hope to see you soon!
Julie :)
Kelly and John, It's amazing to see this little girl on our computer. I said again on Mother's Day that I wished I could snap my fingers and be there to hold her. She's beautiful. Uncle Terry needs to give her kisses from her great aunt Kathie!!! I sure wish I could see all the happiness and goodness God has bestowed on your family. God is good all the time. All the time God is good! Love you guys, Great Aunt Kathie & family
Post a Comment