SOOOO cute!Love you girls,Bran
Kel and John, I can't believe she's a month old already. I haven't even got to kiss on her yet! Call me again sometime Kel and hopefully I'll hear it ring. Love, Aunt Kathie
I miss her, can I come over soon??
Oh my goodness , is she just sweet!! I think we need to make a field trip one of these days and come and visit!
Oh my Kelly she is so darn sweet! And I love, love, love her name!
Lucy is so very cute! Congrats again:)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SOOOO cute!
Love you girls,
Bran
Kel and John, I can't believe she's a month old already. I haven't even got to kiss on her yet! Call me again sometime Kel and hopefully I'll hear it ring. Love, Aunt Kathie
I miss her, can I come over soon??
Oh my goodness , is she just sweet!! I think we need to make a field trip one of these days and come and visit!
Oh my Kelly she is so darn sweet! And I love, love, love her name!
Lucy is so very cute! Congrats again:)
Post a Comment