Lucy was so blessed this weekend to have Uncle Matt and Aunt Mana come too! They just celebrated their one year anniversary and celebrated at Cancun before coming to Orlando to see their new neice. Uncle Matt put together Lucy's bedroom furniture and hung up pictures and Aunt Mana and Aunt Brooke helped get her room ready and were awesome cleaning buddies!
Aunt Brooke helped give Lucy a bath before church yesterday.
3 comments:
Kelly...Kelly...Kelly what stories you tell! I must say that in all my years of playing cards I do not think I have ever witnessed someone going set on a 4 bid. I knew something was up when I saw Matt with a crooked smile when he passed! Remind me again--what did you make your 4 bid on? Anyway, I had a GREAT time with you all over pass few days. It by too fast though. And ofcourse as always LUCY was perfect.
Love you all,
Uncle Terry
Thats funny, I don't remember even losing a single game all weekend. How is it even possible to get set on a 4 bid? I think you need to change your story. Terry and I were unstoppable that night.
It was great seeing you and hanging out with Lucy. Can't wait to see you when you're here.
~Uncle Matt
Lucy is finally in her room! Grandma loves it! So glad you all had a good time together. Because next visit we will have to share her with everyone!
Post a Comment