Saturday, April 26, 2008

For your viewing pleasure

Chris and Deanna came over and met Lucy today. She slept the entire time they were here. She does that alot!

We went to the doctor on Wednesday. It was our first outing since coming home from the hospital. The doctor said she looks perfect! Her weight was great, and everything sounded fine.
Mr. Carl came over this week too. She really liked him!

We had to take a self portrait today. Of course, Lucy slept through it!

This is Lucy and Brutus the Buckeye sleeping. She sleeps just like her dad with her hand by her head.

Favorite Great Uncle Terry is in love with Lucy! She loves when he stops by and holds her.
Big brother Kevin is here this weekend. He's the best big brother in the world!
Going for a walk around the block. Lucy loves being outside!

This picture is for Grandpa Mike. She's a John Deere farm girl!

I love my Grandma Wanie. She has cooked, cleaned, done laundry, and still finds time to hold and kiss her new granddaughter! You're the best!

I'm a cutie pie!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally see the resemblance....she's a Sondgeroth through and through. Keep the pics coming!

~Uncle Matt

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

So, are you making your 2nd trip out tomorrow? Or, are you laying low for a little longer?

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Lucy is all bright eyed and, well I'm not sure about the bushy tail part, but she definitely has bright eyes! We are still working on getting Grandpa Mike online; he should be good to go at home by Tuesday at the latest! The problem seems to be in the wiring and/or receiver.

It looks like Lucy is surrounded by very loving people. Can't wait to see her in June!

Lana

Jamie said...

She looks sooo cute all dressed up. Looks like you are really enjoying being a mom. I hope you are getting some sleep...:)

Megan Miller said...

Kel, I cant wait to see her in person! I loved getting to chat with Lucy on friday! It was fun even though she was sleeping! Love you tons and cant wait to see you all!

Julie said...

Wow,she just keeps getting cuter every single day! And those eyes are just precious! I can't wait to come visit again.

- Julie J.

colbud76 said...

Kelly,
Congrats to you and John. Lucy is beautiful, she looks like she is much loved.
Grandma Wanie, looks like she isn't having a bit of fun!!!
Congratulations to you all.
Colette