Wednesday, April 23, 2008

4 days old!


Lucy had a lot of fun visitors yesterday too! Ms. Jaime came over with her special hidden talent. We love you Ms. Jaime!




















Keith and Denise are expecting their first daughter in August. She and Lucy will be great friends! Lucy got her first Brutus the Buckeye baby rattle, Brutus the Buckeye pacifier, and a Poop on Michigan onesie yesterday from them. Daddy loves them just as much as Lucy! Go Buckeyes!








Lucy met her cousin and Aunt Michelle yesterday too. Megan Rose was born 8 days before Lucy. She still has to meet her other cousin Haley, but she was at school yesterday.


This is Lucy's favorite blanket that her Aunt Brooke made for her. I love you Aunt Brooke!




And finally, Lucy is becoming a Daddy's girl. She loves talking to her Daddy, and even smiles at him. I'll get better pictures for you to see!

2 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Jaime sure does have some special talents, doesn't she? She said you two are like twins! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly....this is Pam Beutler Wilson...I emailed Mom today and said hey is that baby here yet and look where she sent me!....how adorable she is and my favorite pic. is the John Deere socks and shoes. We bleed green up here tooo..I cant wait for Grands either....How fun, congratulations ! enjoy her like we did our children. Thanks for sharing Pam