Kelly....you're finally home!! :-)Love,Mike & Sheba
Congratulations to grandma Wanda too! What sweet pictures of the pround grandma and baby. I hope you can stay a while! Love, Christie
Oh my goodness! She changes every day. I love the little outfits and I almost can't stand not being there.Aunt Manna
CONGRATULATIONS! She is such a beautiful baby girl, and I really love her name. You are so blessed to have such a precious baby. I am also really impressed with your delivery and no drugs. I think it's great. I can't wait to see more pictures as she grows up. -Holly (Brooke's Friend)
Oh, Kel... isn't it more than you ever imagined!! That rush of love that comes over you is almost unbearable at times! (or that could be hormones... :o)She is beautiful! Savannah can't wait to meet her new bud!!
Uncle Terry looks like a natural and will be a great babysitter for little Lucy. Keep the pics coming.
Praying for you guys, can't wait to meet her!
She is too cute!! I am so glad that things are going better today.
I miss her! oh wait. . and you! ha ha! Does she miss Aunt Brandi yet? Kiss her and tell her I love her!Bran
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Kelly....you're finally home!! :-)
Love,
Mike & Sheba
Congratulations to grandma Wanda too! What sweet pictures of the pround grandma and baby. I hope you can stay a while! Love, Christie
Oh my goodness! She changes every day. I love the little outfits and I almost can't stand not being there.
Aunt Manna
CONGRATULATIONS! She is such a beautiful baby girl, and I really love her name. You are so blessed to have such a precious baby.
I am also really impressed with your delivery and no drugs. I think it's great. I can't wait to see more pictures as she grows up.
-Holly (Brooke's Friend)
Oh, Kel... isn't it more than you ever imagined!! That rush of love that comes over you is almost unbearable at times! (or that could be hormones... :o)
She is beautiful! Savannah can't wait to meet her new bud!!
Uncle Terry looks like a natural and will be a great babysitter for little Lucy. Keep the pics coming.
Praying for you guys, can't wait to meet her!
She is too cute!! I am so glad that things are going better today.
I miss her! oh wait. . and you! ha ha! Does she miss Aunt Brandi yet? Kiss her and tell her I love her!
Bran
Post a Comment