Still waiting to leave the hospital. A long day for mom, baby, grandma and dad. Soon enough though. Everyone is looking forward to showers, real beds and nothing from a hospital that is passed off as food.
Will let everyone know when we get home.
Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
What a beautiful little girl! I have to add that I LOVE the name, Lucy!!!! I couldn't be happier for you! CONGRATS from Mike, Jamie & Dilyn!
You were ready to leave at 1 when I called!!! I wish I would have known I would have stopped by with board games or something!!!
There's a strawberry rhubarb pie on delivery for Monday- I hope someone is there to receive it!! Lauren
Kelly and John,
She is sooo beautiful. I wish I was there to hold her!!! I guess she thought she should wait till her Grannie was there. I love the hair bow. She's is so precious. I proud of you for making it through the whole labor and delivery without drugs. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be in Orlando. I love you guys. Great Aunt Kathie
I hope you went home tonight. I meant to call and check on you. I will give you a call tomorrow.
John and Kelly!!
Oh my goodness she is BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE her name so cute! I will be in town on the 30th and have to see her, and you guys too!!!
Lots of Love-
Betsy!!!
Wanted to let you know that I was having a crappy day and coming on here and seeing Lucy and hearing the "theme music" made me smile. Plus, Aedan told me that Lucy in the Sky is his favorite song. Congratulations Kelly and John!! ~Sam, Bill, Aedan and Autumn
Post a Comment