She is a little peanut and is snuggling with her daddy right now (he has SO not even let me hold her for more than just a quick pic. . than, it's back to blogging for me!). I'm going to go steal her for a few minutes before going home to my peanuts!
Sorry, I didn't rotate it. . it's worth getting a crick in your neck though!
Cassie and I (Brandi)
Proud Daddy! Right when she came back to the room. . he scooped her up as soon as she was done eating (which she is doing GREAT at. .praise the Lord!)
Grandma MaryAnn
Grandma Wanda (pretty much in heaven! She has been hilarious. She refused to eat all day b/c Kelly couldn't! She cried during most of the actual delivery. . it was absolute precious!
Cassie, Doula Extradonaire! She is awesome. . a huge help all day. Kelly calls her, "a trooper, awesome, can't live without her. . everyone needs one!" Cassie, we love you!
This is me and Lucy. I just love her already. I am oh so blessed to have been priviledged to have been a part of this day! Thanks John and Kelly for including me! I love you guys!
Their first FLOWERS! How sweet! We bet on who they were from, but all got it wrong. Who would have guessed that their friends at Discovery Cove would have been the very first to welcome Lucy into the world with flowers! PS: they LOVE flowers! Feel free to send some! The address is at the top right hand of the blog!
Cassie and I just goofing off.
Sweet Princess with her bunny hat!
10 comments:
SHE JUST GETS MORE PRECIOUS EVERY TIME I CHECK BACK. YOU ARE RIGHT - WE KEEP CHECKING THE BLOG AND YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB KEEPING IT UPDATED WITH FUN PICS AND COMMENTS. I MUST HAVE CHECKED THIS BLOG 15 TIMES SINCE 5:00! I CRY HARDER EVER TIME I LOOK AT IT. LUCY IS TOO BEAUTIFUL.
Congratulations. She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her next month.
Love you guys...
~Uncle Matt
She is so perfect! I can't wait to meet her.
Denise
She is so beautiful!! I love you both tons and cant wiat to meet my new cousin!! Maybe she will not like the beetles too! haha! I will keep checking for new pics. all my love from Illinois!
Thank you guys for letting me be part of this great experience. I still can't believe how great and smooth everything went!!
Kelly, you are already a great mom and you did more amazing than I can say.
John, I am so proud of you for showing the appropriate emotion and you are already so in love with that girl.
Wanda, Remember that you have to sleep and eat now. I know you just want to stare at her all night!! I am so glad you were able to be there for your daughter. You were such a great support and encouragement!
Wow! How adorable your Miss Lucy Sky is! Her name makes me smile:) Steve sends his best wishes, and the girls both think Lucy is great. Hannah especially likes her name, and tell your mom that Kendal is worried she won't come back to Indiana and the Depot. How intuitive!!!!! Ha! Maybe the earthquake we had here was a good omen. It sure was something. Both you and your mom get some sleep and eat, especially you Kelly because your little girl will have no problem telling you when she is hungry. Oh the memories that come back..... Congrats to you and John and the Grandmas.
Love and hugs,
Steve, Lana, Kendal and Hannah
she is very cute just like her great uncle jeff dont let grandma wannie spoil her. g.u.jeff
What a beautiful gift from God. Im so happy for you both. Tell Kevin we said to take care of his sister.When I heard the song along with looking at the pictures I had to cry.We luv ya!
Uncle John&Johnathon
Lucy is a beautiful lil' girl! I can not wait to see her tonight. Good job Kel and John. Kel, I know your blog says you would enjoy flowers. I know what you really want and I'm bringing it tonight! :)
Love you all and see you soon Lucy!
Great Uncle---Terry
She does look like a Sondgeroth. Look at the last 2 pics...she has Mike's smile!
Post a Comment