Usually Lucy is the one with the stories, but Ashlyn has been coming up with a few of her own. Enjoy!
Enjoying your blog. It is cute to see the girls together. Don't you wonder if Lucy understood what Ashlyn was saying?
that is so stinkin cute! made us laugh outloud!
That was so sweet! Lucy is a good listener:)
Thanks Kelly for all the pic. I loved todays. That' the most I have heard Ashlyn take. Grandma Nancy
oops, I meant talk not take.
haha! I wasn't even thinking she would pay attention... I had Claire and my lap (while I was watching this) and she started talking to them. Too funny!How very cute, those girls are...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Enjoying your blog. It is cute to see the girls together. Don't you wonder if Lucy understood what Ashlyn was saying?
that is so stinkin cute! made us laugh outloud!
That was so sweet! Lucy is a good listener:)
Thanks Kelly for all the pic. I loved todays. That' the most I have heard Ashlyn take. Grandma Nancy
oops, I meant talk not take.
haha! I wasn't even thinking she would pay attention... I had Claire and my lap (while I was watching this) and she started talking to them. Too funny!
How very cute, those girls are...
Post a Comment