Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and was reminded of all the things to be thankful for. Here are a few cute pics from our day.

Lucy and Grandma were matching in their leaf shirts.
The 4 grandchildren...it took about 25 pictures to get one with everyone smiling! Kevin was by far the easiest to work with :)

Megan and Lucy - Megan is crawling all over the place, and Lucy is very content just watching from the sidelines!

Lucy helping with the prep work because Daddy was sick!

**I have permission to show the next picture. Kevin is shaving! Well, the first time was Thanksgiving morning. He was starting to get a little peach fuzz and asked John to show him how to shave. John feels a little old!


2 comments:

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Shaving?!! Oh, I do not look forward to that day or the days that will come with 3 girls!

Megan Miller said...

John I would say you should feel a lot old! Just kidding! But really shaving....