How fun is Uncle Terry? He bought her this reindeer antler headband so he could take some cute pics while I was gone. We decided to spread some Christmas cheer after we left, so we stopped by Raymond James to say hi to the girls, and headed over to the CVB too. The antlers were a hit! Jenn M - if you worked closer, we would have stopped by your office too!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Reindeer Lucy
Yesterday Lucy hung out with Uncle Terry while I went to the doctor and had lunch with a girlfriend. He asked me to pack some holiday outfits...so I knew he had something up his sleeve! When I went to pick Lucy up, he had take some adorable pictures of her with her new headband. Here she is next to Uncle T's Christmas tree.

How fun is Uncle Terry? He bought her this reindeer antler headband so he could take some cute pics while I was gone. We decided to spread some Christmas cheer after we left, so we stopped by Raymond James to say hi to the girls, and headed over to the CVB too. The antlers were a hit! Jenn M - if you worked closer, we would have stopped by your office too!
Uncle Terry - you're the BEST! Thanks for letting Lucy hang out with you yesterday!
How fun is Uncle Terry? He bought her this reindeer antler headband so he could take some cute pics while I was gone. We decided to spread some Christmas cheer after we left, so we stopped by Raymond James to say hi to the girls, and headed over to the CVB too. The antlers were a hit! Jenn M - if you worked closer, we would have stopped by your office too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the picture of Lucy and Terry with the headbands!! PRICELESS!!
Thanks for the wonderful distraction yesterday afternoon- much needed.
Wow! I'm surprised she kept them on (even long enough for a photo snap)!
So cute!
Uncle Terry and Lucy look so adorable! How fun!
Uncle Terry is so fun!!
Lucy what big ears you have! I am sure Uncle Terry is having as much fun as Lucy if not more. Thank you for sharing they made my day!
Bring them home next week! We can do a funny hat pic!
Uncle T - you are the best. We miss you in here in Indiana.
Uncle Terry that red looks good up next to your silver. Lucy that Uncle Terry of yours is silly.
Post a Comment