I had packed her lunch and didn't want to get anything on her pretty dress, so we used a Target bag on top of her bib to guarantee no mess!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Picture Day
Saturday we headed to Target to get our family picture taken for the holidays. I had set up an appointment based on Lucy's schedule and when she would be happy and smiley. When we got there, they told us they were running an hour behind schedule. I wasn't really sure she would be able to hang out for an hour, then be smiley, but she was. She did great! I laid her blanket on the ground and let her play while we waited. She got a lot of attention from people walking by, which she loved!

I had packed her lunch and didn't want to get anything on her pretty dress, so we used a Target bag on top of her bib to guarantee no mess!
After we finally got done with our pictures, Lucy just passed out on John. It was so sweet! It took another 30 minutes or so before we could view our photos. We did a lot of hanging out in Target that day, and I didn't even buy anything!!! 
I had packed her lunch and didn't want to get anything on her pretty dress, so we used a Target bag on top of her bib to guarantee no mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the pictures! And you look much thinner:) Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
Very fun! Lucy is the cutest thing ever! I love the polka dot dress and you look so pretty in that picture too! I'm not sure if we're gonna make it for Holiday pics this year! We usually take them ourselves and our camera is in the shop!! Bummer.
John looks thinner! YEAH John! Great pics. she looks like a little angel in that dress.
Can't wait to see those pics!
And love the Target bag idea!
Post a Comment