Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lucy's first Christmas present

Yesterday Ashlyn stopped by to give Lucy a Christmas gift. Lucy was so excited to see Ashlyn she hardly paid attention to the box. She did tear off a small piece of paper after we got her started. Thanks for my new toys Ashlyn! I'll try to share them with you :)Ashlyn has her own set of antlers, so of course we had to get both girls picture together. Aren't they the cutest?




I think they are telling each other how silly they look! Kind of a "Guess what your mom did to you" type of conversation. The first of many I'm sure!

Whoa, these things are heavy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With her cold, she could be Rudolph the red nosed reindeer!!

Anonymous said...

Even though I was there for the photo shoot, the one of Lucy after she fell over still cracks me up.

Denise