Last night John had the hiccups and it was cracking Lucy up! I had to share this sweet video of her laughing.
Who needs toys when Daddy can get the hiccups!! SO funny!
This made my day.
That was awesome. I love her little laugh.
I miss her soooooo much!
I love your blog Kelly! Lucy is so adorable and I loved hearing her laugh!
You have been awarded and tagged!!Stop by and get the details.
Oh that is so cute!! There is nothing like that sweet, pure giggle! She is so adorable! Love, Christie
you guys are amazing. i'm so pleased about Lucy. hope to see you all soon
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Who needs toys when Daddy can get the hiccups!! SO funny!
This made my day.
That was awesome. I love her little laugh.
I miss her soooooo much!
I love your blog Kelly! Lucy is so adorable and I loved hearing her laugh!
You have been awarded and tagged!!
Stop by and get the details.
Oh that is so cute!! There is nothing like that sweet, pure giggle! She is so adorable! Love, Christie
you guys are amazing. i'm so pleased about Lucy. hope to see you all soon
Post a Comment