Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ashlyn is here!

Ashlyn is going to come over a few days a week to play with Lucy while her mommy goes back to work. You'll be seeing lots of pictures of both girls so Ashlyn's Mom and Dad can check in on her from work. (If you're tired of seeing pics of cute babies...this isn't the blog for you!)

Photo session #1 - both girls are happy

Someone pushed someone else....I won't say who started it :)

I guess they aren't talking to each other any more. Don't worry...we worked through it and they are BFF again.

Just a cute one of Ashlyn in the OSU stroller. She's a buckeye fan too!



5 comments:

Jen said...

That is so funny!! Can't wait to see all the cute pics ahead!!

Anonymous said...

Lucy's first friend! How sweet. It will be fun to watch how they grow and share with each other.

Julie said...

Kelly, you are cracking me up!! Those pics are just so precious!

Michelle said...

Megan is going to be so jealous!

melmac said...

This made me chuckle! I am so glad they are Bff's again. Super cute!